Primary FSGS-Complexa, Inc.
A Phase 2 Multicenter, Open Label, Randomized Study of Two Titration Regimens of Oral CXA-10 in Subjects with Primary Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Listed below are a few highlights of the inclusion and exclusion criteria for the study. For a more detailed list of these criteria please click on the clinical trial link below.
- Primary FSGS diagnosis by renal biopsy; all histologic types are acceptable except collapsing variant
- Male or female over 18 years of age
- eGFR > 45/mL/min/1.73m2
- Up/c ratio > 2g protein/g creatinine at time of screening and a history of Up/c ratio > 3g protein/g creatinine at some point since disease onset
- Must be on an ACEi and/or ARB regimen for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to screening
- Subject has collapsing variant of FSGS on renal biopsy
- Subject has diabetic nephropathy
- Subject has a history of any primary malignancy
- Subject has a history of organ transplantation
- Subject has a history of HIV
- Subject has received systemic high-dose, long-term corticosteroid therapy to treat kidney disease
For more information or if you have questions about this trial, please click on the link: http://firstx-trial.com/