Statement of Non-Disclosure
Nephropathology Associates, PLC dba Arkana Laboratories complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Arkana Labs does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information is written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Aaron Nichols.
If you believe that Arkana Labs has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance by mail to:
Arkana Labs’ Compliance Officer
10810 Executive Center Dr, Ste 100
Little Rock, AR 72211
501-604-2695; by fax at: 501-604-2695; or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you need help filing a grievance, Aaron Nichols is available to help you with this as well.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.